We are a not-for-profit community-controlled organisation providing a broad range of youth services. Our services are non-judgmental and are delivered from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander principles of caring and sharing.
DCYSI was incorporated in 1994 under the Associations Incorporations Act (Qld) 1981 and was the first service to be funded by the government to provide Indigenous youth programs to Rockhampton in 1995.
We proudly service Central Queensland including Rockhampton, Gracemere, Woorabinda, Mount Morgan, Yeppoon, Central Highlands.
- Regional Youth Support Service
- Youth Justice Program
- Yimba Bira Traditional Indigenous Games
- Tackle 6
- Parent and Children Education
- Darderrhi: Indigenous Youth Alcohol & Drug Treatment Service
- Budaroo House
- Queensland Youth Partnership Initiative – Stockland’s Outreach
- After-Hours Service and Drop-in Centre
- Elders Cautioning Project
- Annual Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student Awards Night
- Warba Wangarunya Rugby League Carnival
- Annual Youth Forum