What do we offer?
The Darderrhi program offers a culturally appropriate program targeted at Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people aged 12-17 years with substance misuse challenges. The Darderrhi program links young people into appropriate services identified through case management, group work, brief interventions, and referrals.
These services include: Intervention support through case management and referrals, an 8-week intervention support program including:
- Cultural Identity
- Drug & Alcohol Education Health
- Capras Well-being and Pathways Program and Deadly Choices
- Cultural Healing Camps
- Fitness Sessions with ZUU Rockhampton
- Health & Wellbeing with Deadly Choices
- Group Mentoring Sessions
- Cultural Activities Access
- Referrals to counselling services
- Outreach based brief intervention services to Rockhampton, Woorabinda, and Mount Morgan.
For Further Information:
Please call 07 4922 6180 during business hours and ask to speak to any of our friendly staff.
Funding Agency: Queensland Government – Department of Health
Funded Period: 1 July 2017 – 30 June 2021
Service Coordinator: James Waterton